As the Technical Secretariat for the Americas Business Dialogue (ABD), the Inter-American Development Bank acts as an independent facilitator, providing technical, administrative, and logistical support to the initiative.
The Technical Secretariat is responsible for the following:
- Provision of logistical and organizational support for the meetings and exchanges of the Americas Business Dialogue’s Network, and its Working Groups.
- Assistance in the identification of the key issues and priorities for the ABD agenda.
- Inform the ABD through data and statistics, technical studies, high-end research, and identification of regional and global best practices.
- Foster the expansion of the ABD’s Network by incorporating strategic partners, influential business and government leaders, and other key public and private sector stakeholders.
- Support the Americas Business Dialogue on the implementation of its recommendations and proposals.