In order to contribute to the development of the region, the Americas Business Dialogue has the following goals:
- To develop public-private partnerships and a public-private policy agenda for the economic and social development of the region.
- To work closely with the governments to analyze and develop implementation strategies for the policy recommendations and public-private partnerships proposals included in the ABD’s Report “From Dialogue to Action”.
- To serve as an open platform of exchanges between national and regional business communities that builds consensus and finds common ground on critical issues for the economic and social development of the region.
- To foster discussions and the exchange of ideas among business and government leaders on the region’s most important policy initiatives.
- To channel the leading voices of the business community on the private sector’s agenda key topics that contribute to the region’s public policies through technical and research-based inputs and products.